国际五星酒店日常用语

  Receiving a walk-in guest.

  为散客登记

  1. How many people do you have, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,请问您有几位?

  2. What kind of room do you prefer, Mr./Mrs. XX, please?

  XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?

  3. Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available,Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。

  4. Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。

  5. We’ll give you a 10% discount, Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。

  6. Would you like to register, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?

  7. You have to register individually, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?

  8. Would you fill in this registrationform, please? Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。

  9. Would you please put your nationalitythere, sir.

  先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。

  10.Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐, 请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?

  11.May I have your occupation,please?

  请问您的职业?

  12.Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,请签名。

  13.Would I see your passport, please?/Would you mind showing your passport, Mr./Mrs. XX?.

  XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?

  14.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。

  15.How would you like to pay by cash or credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?

  16.How long will you stay here, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?

  17.How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?

  18.Please pay at the cashier over there,Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。

  19.Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?

  20.May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place ofentry, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?

  21.Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? Mr./Mrs. XX??

  XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?

  22.Our rack rate is RMB 498,Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,我们的门市价格是498元。

  23.The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。

  24.I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。

  25.As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guestswithout a reservation.

  按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

  26.Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room, Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?

  27.Mr./Mrs. XX, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate isRMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to yourroom. Have a nice stay.

  XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。

  28.Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记得归还钥匙。

  29.Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

  先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。

  30.The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pmtomorrow. Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。

  31.Mr./Mrs. XX,may I confirm your departure date, please ?

  XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?

  Registering a tour group

  为团队登记

  1.Mr./Mrs. XX,who is the tour leader, please?

  XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?

  2.I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period ofyour stay,Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。

  3.Is there any change in the number in your group ,Mr./Mrs. XX?

  XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?

  4.You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? Mr./Mrs. XX.

  XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。这是住房名单,对吗?

  5.Mr./Mrs. XX, here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers.

  XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。

  6.Mr./Mrs. XX, your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30am.

  XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。

  7.Mr./Mrs. XX If there is any change, Would you notify the FrontDesk, please?

  XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[国际五星酒店日常用语] 文章生成时间为:2014-07-19 02:39:20

相关新闻

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校